Wireless Local Alert
The Monnit Wireless Local Alert provides an additional way to receive critical notifications and sensor readings through your iMonnit network. Upon receiving a notification the Local Alert can flash an LED, sound an audible alarm, and display critical notification information. The Local Alert can also be used to display sensor readings from any sensor on the same account.
When choosing to send a notification to the Local Alert, the user can choose what the device should do when it receives the notification. A notification can be programmed to flash the LED light, sound an audible alarm, display text on the LCD screen, or any combination of these features.
Notes: The Monnit Local Alert can be powered by line power with the included power supply, or by 4 x AA (1.5V) batteries. It also comes with a 5 dBi SMA antenna.
- Provides audible and visual alerts when a wireless sensor notification is received.
- Three Alarm Types: Flashing red LED, buzzer alarm, and custom message display.
- Alarms are configurable through iMonnit.
- Unique buzzer sequence when multiple notifications have been received.
- LCD displays device name, custom message or sensor reading, and time of notification/reading.
- Stores up to 10 notifications/readings.
- The number of notifications and sensor readings saved on the Local Alert is reported in iMonnit.
- Configurable alarm and snooze intervals.
- Configurable heartbeat and poll rate (how often the Local Alert checks gateway for notifications)
- Capable of instantly receiving notifications from the gateway (must be on line power and in a sleep state).
- Displays the status bar while on line power.
- When on battery, power saving features are automatically enabled to extend battery life.
- On/Off power switch.
- Screw slots for easy installation on walls.